However, as you may already know, the South Korean handset maker intends to come up with about 10 smartphones by the end of 2009. And one of them might be the LG GW610.
Discovered thanks to a Wi-Fi Interoperability Certificat, the GW610 apparently runs on Windows Mobile.
According to the info found on LG’s website, the GW610 has a square 320 x 320 pixels display, a 2MP camera and UMTS connectivity (probably HSDPA too).
Unfortunately, there are no images with the LG GW610, and neither details about when it might be officially announced.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG KM900 – LG’s first high-end music phone?
- LG KT770 officially unveiled – Symbian S60 on board
- Samsung Omnia Pro B7330 now official; all Omnia phones to get WM 6.5
- LG Monaco (Pico) to hit AT&T with Windows Mobile 7 on board?
- LG announces 5-inch 1080p Full HD display with 440 ppi