Last time we heard about it, Sprint’s Palm Pre was reportedly scheduled for two possible release dates: May 17 and June 29.
Now a new leaked Sprint document suggests that the first date is probably closer to the truth.
Of course, this doesn’t mean Sprint will actually release it that day, but it’s highly probable for the new smartphone to hit the market shortly after.
And to further feed your hopes, we must report that the Palm Pre has been caught in the wild, during the annual Bring Your Own Big Wheel race held in San Francisco. Even more, there are two Pre handsets in these images (which seem to be legit):
I guess there’s not much else to do now than wait for an official confirmation regarding the Pre May release.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sprint to have US exclusivity on Palm Pre until 2010
- Sprint employees starting Palm Pre training – release imminent?
- Sprint debuts Palm Pre sweepstakes, might release the handset before June
- Palm Pre appears in the wild again; might be released on June 9
- Palm Pre’s hardware costs only about $138