AT&T Samsung Propel Pro available starting today
As you probably already know, the Propel Pro is a Windows Mobile 6.5 Standard smartphone that features a full sliding QWERTY keyboard.
Its design is similar to the one of Samsung A767 Propel (also available on AT&T), but, of course, the new device looks better.
The 2-yr contract price of Samsung Propel Pro is of $149.99 (after a $50 mail-in rebate). Free of contract, the smartphone can be bought for $349.99.
Here are the main specs of the Propel Pro:
- Quad band GSM/GPRS/EDGE connectivity (850/900/1800/1900 MHz)
- Tri-band UMTS/HSDPA connectivity (850/1900/2100 MHz)
- 2.55 inches TFT screen with 320 x 320 pixels and 65K colors
- Bluetooth 2.0
- 3MP autofocus camera
- 10MB of internal memory
- MicroSDHC card support, up to 16 GB
- Talk time: up to 6 hours
- Standby time: up to 12 days
- 3.9 x 2.4 x 0.60 inches
- 4.83 ounces
You can buy the Samsung Propel Pro online, from AT&T’s website, or through select AT&T retail stores.
Via Press release