Orange, one of the world’s largest mobile carriers, has signed a new agreement with Nokia in order to provide its customers with an easy-to-use mobile email service.
Called Nokia Messaging by Orange, the new service is part of a three-year partnership announced by the two giant companies earlier this year.
It will be available on select Orange Signature handsets, including Nokia phones like the E75, allowing users to quickly access up to 10 personal email accounts directly from the Orange homescreen.
Nokia Messaging by Orange will be launched during 2009 in several major markets where Orange operates (UK, France and Spain). Pricing and further details will be announced locally.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia Messaging launched with support for Mail on Ovi and many email and IM solutions
- T-Mobile intros Instant Email in the UK
- 1 million Nokia Ovi Mail accounts created
- Nokia Messaging debuts on S40 phones, only in Ecuador for the moment
- Nokia 5800 Comes With Music edition announced for Orange UK