True to its word, Sprint has made the Samsung Instinct S30 ready to be sold in stores and online. Sprint is currently selling the device for $129.99 with new contract and $449.99 without.
The next in line in the Instinct series, the S30 comes out 10 months after its predecessor with much of the same look and style. Here are some of the features you can expect from the S30 Instinct:
- 3.2 inch TFT touchscreen display with 240 x 432 pixels and 262K colors
- Virtual QWERTY keypad
- GPS, Sprint Navigation
- Opera Mini 4.2
- Microsoft Live Search
- Visual Voicemail
- Stereo Bluetooth 2.0
- SMS voice and text messaging with threaded text
- Microsoft Outlook
- Sprint TV and Sprint Music Store
- 2MP camera
- “Guitar Hero – World Tour” and “Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader” games preloaded
- Talk-time: up to 4.6 hours
- 2.1 x 4.6 x 0.5 inches
- 3.9 ounces
The release of the S30 coincides with the anticipated release date of April 18, so we’re glad to see no delays on this one!
Let us know if you choose to get the S30, and what your first impressions are. We love feedback!
via Engadget Mobile
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Instinct S30 and Samsung Mondi fully unveiled
- Verizon Mobile Web Games and Apps Store launched
- Samsung InstinctQ M900 passes the FCC; Sprint release imminent?
- GameLoft’s Guitar Rock Tour coming to Nokia 5800 XpressMusic
- CDMA HTC Hero approved by FCC – Sprint launch imminent?