AT&T’s LG Shine and LG Vu might soon be replaced by new phones, namely LG Shine 2 and LG Vu 2.
According to Engadget, the old Shine (currently available for only $9.99 on contract) could be no longer on sale starting May, while the old Vu might see the end in August.
As for the new LG Shine 2 and LG Vu 2, it’s said they will be launched sometime in the third quarter of 2009.
In other related and not-so-happy news, Engadget also says that AT&T and LG “may have agreed” to cancel the release of LG Secret (pictured above), because the phone costs too much. Let’s hope that’s not true.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG launches 3D S-Class website, offers Arena phones as prizes
- LG Shine 2 and LG Georgia for AT&T pictured
- LG Arena to retail for €399 in Europe
- LG Arena officially launched in Europe
- LG Shine Wood launched in Korea