But Motorola is probably not happy with the way sales are going (and no wonder, since the handset costs $2,000).
So now the company announced a new advertising campaign, called “Aura of David Beckham” and obviously starring the famous football player. The campaign will be launched in Europe at the end of April.
Talking about the Aura, David Beckham said:
“I love classic watches, so a phone that exposes its mechanics while also being so stylish is really unique. When you hold it, it feels like you have something really special in your hand.”
Anyway, here you have the “Aura of David Beckham” video (although there’s actually not much to see in it, save for – of course – David Beckham, who looks like the Terminator):
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Aura Diamond Edition announced, costs $5,730
- Angelina Jolie: Palm Pre is better than the iPhone
- Motorola: Don’t expect Aura to be available on eBay, ever
- Motorola announces crazy-designed AURA luxury phone with circular display
- Motorola Aura clone surfaces in China