Last week, we told you about Toshiba’s plans to introduce more Windows Mobile 6.5 smartphones, including Toshiba TG02 and Toshiba TG03.
Toshiba TG02 is water-resistant and it should come with a 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon CPU, a 4.1 WVGA touchscreen display and a 3.2MP camera.
Here’s what the smartphone looks like:
Toshiba TG03 has similar specs, but it adds a 5.1-channel speaker and a 5MP camera:
Both the TG02 and TG03 will be released in the fourth quarter of 2009 (or sometime later). Their prices are not known for the moment.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Toshiba TG02, TG03, K01, K02 and L01 leaked
- #MWC10: Toshiba TG02 and K01 with Windows Mobile 6.5 unveiled
- Toshiba TG01 to hit the UK on July 9
- Toshiba TG02 shows up at the Wi-Fi Alliance website
- Toshiba K01, K02 and L01 showcased in Japan