According to Google, Product Search for mobile provides users with the same product info that they would get via their PC or laptop. So when you’re in a store, buying something, you can quickly search the Web for additional info about the products you’re interested in.
To use Google Product Search for mobile you don’t have to download anything – just point your Android or iPhone browser to google.com, tap on the “more” tab and then on the “shopping” tab.
The video below should give you a better clue on why you should use the feature:
Unfortunately, Google Product Search for Android and iPhone is currently available only in the US and the UK.
Via the Google Mobile Blog
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Barcode scanning available with Google Product Search for Android
- Google Search for iPhone and Android enhanced with app search results
- New Google Image Search results available for Android, iPhone
- Google Goggles and What’s Nearby for Android launched
- Voice-enabled Google Mobile app for iPhone now available