As expected, today, Samsung Trance was officially announced by Verizon Wireless. The handset will be available for purchase as of tomorrow, April 24, in two color versions: Electric Red and Piano Black.
Samsung Trance is a slider presented by Verizon as a “high-powered music phone”, and that’s due to its Bang & Olufsen ICEpower amp that should provide an enhanced audio quality.
The handset also has a touch-sensitive navigation pad, stereo Bluetooth, 3.5mm headset jack and 1GB of internal memory.
Other specs include:
- 2.1 inch TFT display with 176 x 220 pixel and 262K colors
- 1.3MP camera
- MicroSDHC card support, up to 16GB
- Talk time: up to 270 minutes
- Standby time: up to 300 hours
- 4.0 x 1.97 x 0.55 inches
- 3.53 ounces
The price of Samsung Trance? Only $49.99 with a 2-yr contract agreement and after a $50 mail-in rebate.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Trance to hit Verizon on April 24 for $50
- Samsung S5200 officially announced
- Samsung E1110 and Samsung E2510: new basic South Korean phones
- Motorola Entice W766 is official, comes to Verizon on September 22
- Dual-slide Nokia 8208 approved by FCC