Phones included in Motorola’s W series were never on the high-end side, and this is also the case with the Motorola W7.
The new W7 is a slider spotted in China – apparently, it’s bound for China Unicom’s upcoming 3G network.
The design of W7 is somewhat weird, and that’s probably because Motorola built it as a sports-oriented, water-resistant device (we’ve seen sports-oriented Moto phones before – remember the MOTOACTIV W450?).
Motorola W7’s main specs are:
- 2.2 inch QVGA display
- Music player
- FM radio
- 2MP camera
- Secondary camera for video calls
- MicroSD card support
No word yet on pricing, but the W7 should be available in China starting May. Details about the phone’s release in other countries are currently missing.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung S5530 and C5530 (new Corby?) coming soon
- Motorola W7 Active Edition now official
- Motorola EM30 Clears FCC Approval Process
- Samsung Announces 4 Low-End Models; The World Yawns
- LG KT878 and KV920 announced for China