BGR reports that the QWERTY-equipped Calgary might be focused on social networking.
Unfortunately, further details are currently missing. However, according to previous reports, Motorola should release an Android handset before mid-2009, which means the Calgary may be officially announced (by Verizon?) in the next few months.
Android aside, it’s said that the American handset maker also prepares another Aura-like phone, called Motorola Rolex. This is what its screen looks like:
In other Moto news, the Flash and Inferno phones (leaked at the same time with the Calgary) were apparently cancelled. Too bad.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon’s Motorola Calgary in live photos, MotoBlur confirmed
- Palm Pre Plus, Motorola Devour and LG VS750 to hit Verizon
- Motorola Aura Diamond Edition announced, costs $5,730
- Motorola: Don’t expect Aura to be available on eBay, ever
- Motorola Android phone confirmed for Verizon for Q4 2009?