Only few hours after we’ve heard that Motorola Calgary will be Moto’s first Android smartphone, now we’re hearing the second one might be the so-called Motorola Ironman.
It’s not clear yet if Ironman is the official name of this phone, if it’s just a codename, or if it has anything to do with the Iron Man movie.
But these things aren’t important.
What’s important is that, according to BGR, Motorola Ironman “most likely” runs on Android and it will be launched towards the end of Q3 2009.
And yet, the screen seen in the picture above doesn’t look like it has anything to do with Android.
Anyway, here are some of the features Motorola Ironman should come with:
- 3G connectivity
- QWERTY keyboard
- Powerful CPU
- High-res photo camera
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Morrison to be T-Mobile’s fifth Android smartphone?
- Motorola VE465, ZN300, QA4 and VE66 Lux get semi-official
- Android 4.0 ICS updates for Motorola Motoluxe and Motorola Pro+ “in evaluation”
- Motorola ZN5. Another, a bit better picture appears
- Motorola Razr Maxx will be out in India this month