Although we’ve heard that Palm Pre might be ready for a release via Sprint on May 16, the smartphone could actually come in June, or even in July.
One window is around June/July 9, 2009. The date of the second one was not unveiled.
So, basically, there’s still nothing confirmed, save for the fact that, as Palm and Sprint have announced at the beginning of the year, the Pre would be available sometime in the first half of 2009.
One thing’s clear: Sprint and Palm should come up with the smartphone as soon as possible. Because, well, the competition isn’t sleeping.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Treo 800w Coming to Sprint July 13
- Sprint to have the Palm Pre ready on May 16?
- Sprint debuts Palm Pre sweepstakes, might release the handset before June
- Sprint employees starting Palm Pre training – release imminent?
- Bell Canada launching the Palm Pre on August 27