Microsoft subsidiary Tellme Networks has just announced a new voice command service that will be available, for free, on Windows Mobile 6.5 phones.
Reportedly, the Tellme service is the first that allows users to press only one button, say what they need and get it. Whether you want to make a call, send a text, or search for info on the Web, Tellme should make your life easier.
Microsoft’s subsidiary says that its service will make Windows Mobile 6.5 phones faster than Apple’s iPhone in some cases.
“it requires four touches and more than 20 keystrokes to find a business with the Apple iPhone, while it only takes one button push and one verbal command to find the same business with Tellme.”
A video presentation with the Tellme app for Windows Mobile 6.5 can be seen below:
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- #CES 2010: Bluetrek Concerto headset has Voice Email, Texting and Memo Functionality from Dial2Do
- Facebook messaging available for Symbian handsets; Java and Windows Mobile to follow
- iPhone to get mobile TV from Flo TV and Mophie
- Windows Marketplace opens for submissions on July 27; WM 6.0 and 6.1 will be supported
- Latest 3rd-gen iPhone Pics Brought to Life