The unnanounced smartphone runs on WebOS and, according to Boy Genius Report, it will be released this autumn.
This may or may not be related to the smaller Palm Pre that’s also rumored to come later in 2009.
What’s clear is that there’s a tiny and blurry image presenting the Centro-like device. Its QWERTY keyboard looks like the one featured by the Palm Pre, but the phone doesn’t seem to be a slider:
No other details are available for the moment, but it looks like Palm is really hard at work to re-conquer its lost market share. And that’s a good thing, isn’t it?
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Keyboardless Palm Centro 2 with webOS in the making?
- Bell Canada to release the Palm Centro on February 2
- Palm Centro coming to Canada through Rogers Wireless
- Palm Centro outed by Bell in Canada, $49.95 on contract
- RIM BlackBerry slider coming soon?