Amidst the preparations for the Pre release, Palm has though it would be a good idea to search for non-professional reviewers who should “share their opinions about Palm phones across the blogosphere, social networks and beyond.”
The smartphone maker announced some sort of contest that simply asks you to write stuff about its handsets – including the Palm Pre.
Winners will be given the “Real Reviewer” title, as well as a “current-model” Palm device, plus a six-month data-plan service.
Of course, this current-model device is likely to be the Palm Pre, especially since the contest ends on May 8 – and we all know the Pre should be launched in May or June.
To enter the review contest, you have to apply here. Unfortunately, you can be selected only if you’re a US resident of at least 18 years old.
Via the Official Palm Blog
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sprint debuts Palm Pre sweepstakes, might release the handset before June
- AT&T to sell the new iPhone with cheaper service plans
- Palm and O2 offer free 3D EA Mobile games for the Pre
- Nokia lets you win 5 Lumia 710 Windows Phones on Facebook
- Palm gives away 25 free Pixi smartphones