Motorola Clutch i465 now official, headed to Boost Mobile
Moto’s i465 weird candybar is now official, as it was just announced by the big M under the name of Motorola Clutch i465.
Presented as “Motorola’s first device that combines the power of push-to-talk and the convenience of QWERTY”, the Clutch i465 features military-tough durability and will be available in the US sometime this quarter – hence in June the latest.
Boost Mobile will be the carrier to offer the new phone, but Moto didn’t say for what price.
Here’s what the device looks like in mega-official images:
The specs of Motorola Clutch i465 include:
- 1.79 inch TFT display with 64k colors and 128 x 160 pixels
- Threaded messaging, MMS, email
- VGA camera
- 20MB of internal memory
- Talk time: up to 205 minutes
- Stand by time: up to 100 hours
- 112.8 x 54 x 14.9 mm / 4.4 x 2.1 x 0.6 inches
- 96 grams / 3.4 oz
All in all, this is certainly an interesting iDEN phone that may boost Boost’s sales a bit.