This is one of the monikers that T-Mobile was testing about a month ago, alongside “Genius 3G” or simply “T-Mobile G3”.
Since the G1 is currently available in three color versions, it’s only natural for the second Android smartphone to have three different appearances as well.
According to the same document that mentions the MyTouch 3G naming (found via TmoNews), the colors will be black, white and merlot.
Well, let’s hope it won’t be long until T-Mobile officially announces the MyTouch 3G – or whatever it may call it in the end.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG-made T-Mobile myTouch and myTouch Q Android smartphones coming soon
- T-Mobile myTouch2 / myTouch Slide (HTC Espresso) photos leaked
- T-Mobile myTouch 4G Slide appears in clear photos
- T-Mobile myTouch HD features leaked, Froyo and video chat included?
- T-Mobile myTouch Slide to be launched in June?