Not long after we’ve heard that the BlackBerry Curve 8900 may be coming to AT&T, now the giant blue carrier has officially confirmed the smartphone’s release.
Unfortunately, AT&T didn’t give us an exact launch date, but it said the Curve 8900 would be available starting “early summer”.
The handset’s price is also unknown, but I guess it will be of around $200 on contract.
As we’ve already said, AT&T’s Curve 8900 is similar to the one available via T-Mobile – although, of course, it will provide exclusive stuff like AT&T Navigator and free Wi-Fi at almost 20,000 AT&T hot spots.
Well, until AT&T actually releases the smartphone, you can read our BlackBerry Curve 8900 review here.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300 and Pearl 3G 9100 officially announced by AT&T
- AT&T releasing the BlackBerry Curve 8900 in June?
- RIM announces new BlackBerry Curve 9320
- BlackBerry Curve 8910 shows up in leaked photo
- RIM officially announces the BlackBerry Curve 8900, T-Mobile Germany gets it first