A phone named after the great Harry Houdini has to be a cool one, right? Add a touch of Android, plus Samsung’s know-how, and you probably have a real winner there.
What am I talking about? Well, it looks like T-Mobile USA is getting ready to launch a so-called Samsung Houdini later this year.
Details about the Samsung Houdini are scarce for the moment, but the handset looks somewhat similar to the Samsung i7500 – so it might be its US edition.
The above-seen document also unveils the possible contract price of MyTouch 3G: $179 – just like the current price of T-Mobile G1 (which, by the way, will be sold for only $149 starting… this month?).
All in all, good news for T-Mobile’s subscribers in the US.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- T-Mobile MyTouch 3G box art leaked – three color versions confirmed
- T-Mobile G1 v2 to be launched in October via Walmart?
- T-Mobile myTouch Slide to be launched in June?
- T-Mobile myTouch2 / myTouch Slide (HTC Espresso) photos leaked
- LG-made T-Mobile myTouch and myTouch Q Android smartphones coming soon