Canadian mobile users should be more than happy to find out that the long-awaited Palm Pre will be reaching their country soon – sometime in the second half of 2009 (hopefully not in the winter).
The carrier to offer the Pre will be Bell Mobility, Canada’s second largest mobile operator (well, it’s the first one if we’re talking about CDMA carriers only).
The Canadian Palm Pre will be similar to the one Sprint is getting ready to release, so it will bring features like EV-DO connectivity, a 320 x 480 pixels multi-touch display, GPS, Wi-Fi, a full QWERTY keyboard and the already-famous WebOS platform.
Sadly, neither Bell nor Palm has announced the price of Palm Pre. However, I don’t think the price will be too different from the Sprint-rumored one – thus Bell will probably sell its Pre for about 200 Canadian dollars on contract.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Bell Canada launching the Palm Pre on August 27
- HTC Desire Z coming to Canada via Bell in November? Nokia C6 already available
- Bell Canada to out the Palm Treo Pro on February 26, Samsung Omnia and Palm Pre later
- Palm Pre to hit Bell Canada this month?
- Rogers and Bell getting Windows Phone 7, too: Samsung Focus and LG Quantum (Optimus 7Q)