There’s still nothing official about the BlackBerry Curve 8520, but we’re hearing that the new RIM smartphone will be released by T-Mobile USA sometime in the fourth quarter of 2009.
The source of this rumor, BGR, says that a price for the 8520 was not given, but it should be on the affordable side anyway.
Well, a low price point won’t be a surprise given the features of the new smartphone, which include a QVGA display, Wi-Fi, a 2MP camera, Bluetooth 2.0 and quad-band GSM connectivity with EDGE.
The BlackBerry Curve 8520 also has dedicated music keys and a new optical trackball which, apparently, is just plain awesome.
Bring it on, T-Mobile!
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- BlackBerry Curve 8900 Javelin gets real on T-Mobile Germany’s website
- AT&T releasing the BlackBerry Curve 8900 in June?
- BlackBerry Gemini 8325 appears in a live image
- BlackBerry Gemini 9300 to be the first 3G Curve
- RIM’s BlackBerry Curve 8520 now official