Last year, NTT DoCoMo said it would release an Android phone in 2009, and it looks like the largest Japanese carrier is keeping its promise.
No word yet on the exact release date of NTT DoCoMo’s HT-03A, nor on its price.
Anyway, Android fans over in Japan should be quite happy about the smartphone’s upcoming release
Via Akihabara News
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- NTT DOCOMO launches PayPal-like service for mobile phones
- Japanese customers seem to really want the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10
- Bharti Airtel launches the HTC Magic – India’s first Android phone
- HTC Magic / G2 with 5MP camera and T-Mobile branding approved by FCC
- NTT DoCoMo has 10 million mobile payment customers