We’re talking about the Nokia 6750 Mural, which comes as a clamshell that works on the 850/1900 UMTS bands.
Somewhat similar to the Nokia 6650 that AT&T launched in November 2008, the new 6750 comes with two displays, a glossy finish and external music-dedicated keys. It also has a 2MP camera with flash, Bluetooth and MicroSD card support, up to 8GB.
The phone’s Users Manual confirms that AT&T will carry the Nokia 6650, since it includes stuff like MEdia Net and Video Share.
It’s not clear yet if the 6650 runs on Symbian S40, or on Symbian S60. I guess we’ll have to wait for its official release in order to find out.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia Share Online updated to version 4.3
- Nokia 6700 slide and Nokia 7230 announced
- Nokia offers Skype for Symbian via Ovi Store
- Nokia’s Gig Finder Symbian touch app lets you find live music events
- Vertu Constellation Quest hits the FCC, Symbian confirmed