Verizon Wireless is getting ready to release two new LG enV phones – one of them being the LG enV3 (we already saw it in several live images).
According to Phone Arena, the second new enV is the LG VX11000, which will be officially called LG enV Touch. This despite the fact that it’s the phone prepared to replace the LG Voyager.
We don’t know why Verizon didn’t keep the “LG Voyager 2” name, but enV Touch sounds good anyway.
The pictures below (found via BGR) show the LG VX11000 / enV Touch both closed and open – two of them also show the smaller enV3:
Feature-wise, LG enV Touch should offer:
- Two 480 x 800 pixels display (the external one is a touchscreen)
- S-Class UI
- Full QWERTY keypad
- 3MP camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 3.5mm headset jack
- MicroSDHC card support, up to 16GB
No details yet on when Verizon and LG are planning to release the enV3 and enV Touch.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG EnV Touch on pre-sale at Best Buy; new live pics leaked
- More Pics, Details Emerge of enV Touch
- HTC Touch Pro, Samsung Omnia and others confirmed for Verizon, pics leaked
- Verizon’s LG Chocolate Touch VX8575 shows up again
- Verizon Touch Diamond Confirmed for Release Tomorrow