Nokia 5800 XpressMusic is undoubtedly one of the most successful touchscreen phones of late 2008 and early 2009, and that’s why Nokia probably wants to use its formula in future phones.
In fact, a successor of the 5800 might already exist – if the Nokia 5900 XpressMusic that appeared today turns out to be made by the Finnish giant.
The 5900 showed up at PConline.com.cn and it might be just a Chinese knock-off. Although, I must admit, it looks fairly better than a copycat phone:
According to the Chinese source, this Nokia 5900 XpressMusic is thinner than the 5800 and brings features like a 3.5 inch touchscreen display, a 5MP camera (with kick-stand) and a 3.5mm headset jack.
We’ll find out soon if the 5900 XpressMusic is a real Nokia phone or not. If not, at least we’ll have the 5320 XpressMusic coming sometime later this year.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia 5800 XpressMusic got cloned – it just had to happen
- Nokia 5530 XpressMusic specs unveiled
- Tomorrow’s Nokia Launch Today: New XpressMusic collection – Nokia 5310, Nokia 5610 and new Nokia 5700
- Nokia 5710 XpressMusic appears on Nokia’s US website
- More Nokia 5900 XpressMusic rumors; it may come with S60 5th Edition SP1