Samsung Mobile USA is quite busy lately, as it’s readying the release of at least six new phones. Four of them (including Samsung Gravity 2 and T349) will reach T-Mobile, but we’re not going to talk about those handsets right now.
Instead, we’re going to see one of Sprint’s upcoming messaging phones, called Samsung Exclaim M550.
The Exclaim M550 is the successor of Samsung Rant, thus it will come with an alphanumeric and a QWERTY keypad. Unlike Rant’s keypads, though, the ones packed in the M550 are both sliding ones.
Anyway, here are some pictures with the Exclaim (courtesy of Sprint Gurus):
It looks a lot like the Samsung Lucello / Cello we saw in that leaked Sprint roadmap, doesn’t it? In fact, it’s probably the same device.
Knowing this, the features of Samsung Exclaim M550 should include:
- A 2.6 QVGA display
- EV-DO Rev. 0 connectivity
- Social networking applications
- 2MP camera
- Memory expansion slot, up to 32GB
It’s said that Sprint plans to release the M550 on June 7, in blue and purple. Sadly, the phone’s price is not known.
In other Samsung news, Verizon’s Alias 2 U750 was recently caught on video (two videos actually), so now we can see its e-ink “Magic Keypad” better:
Samsung Alias 2 will be launched by Verizon on May 11 (next Monday).
Via Phone Arena
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon launching the Samsung Alias 2 U750 on May 11
- Sprint intros the HTC Snap S511 and Samsung Exclaim
- Samsung Alias2 U750 for Verizon shows up
- Verizon intros new Samsung Zeal phone with e-ink keyboard
- Samsung Magnet, Alias 2 Now on Sale