Forget a minute about the G2 / myTouch 3G and about the Samsung Houdini, because T-Mobile has yet another Android smartphone up its sleeve, and that’s the T-Mobile G1 v2 – codenamed T-Mobile Bigfoot or T-Mobile Morrison.
According to Boy Genius Report, T-Mobile G1 v2 will be launched in the US sometime in October. It should be available via Walmart for $148 with a 2-yr contract agreement, or directly from T-Mobile, for about the same price.
Of course, the existence of T-Mobile G1 v2 has not been officially confirmed, but this will probably happen in the next few months.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- T-Mobile Samsung Exhibit II 4G gets official, in Walmart stores tomorrow
- T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S 4G will actually cost $199
- AT&T Samsung Galaxy S II discounted at Amazon and Walmart
- Pre-order AT&T’s Samsung Galaxy S4 for just $168 at Walmart
- Walmart to sell Samsung Infuse 4G for $178.88 in May?