LG Renoir KC910 has been available in Europe since the end of last year, and now a Chinese version has appeared on LG’s official website.
Called LG Renoir KC910E, the new phone lacks 3G, so it only provides tri-band GSM connectivity (900/1800/1900 MHz) with GPRS and EDGE.
Of course, the rest of its features, as well as its design, are similar to the ones of the 3G Renoir.
So Chinese users will find in the KC910E a 3 inch touchscreen display with 240 x 400 pixels, an 8MP autofocus camera with Xenon flash, A-GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 2.0 with A2DP, MicroSD card support and so on.
The retail price of LG Renoir KC910E should be of around 3,200 CNY ($470).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG Renoir 8GB Black unveiled
- LG Renoir KC910 available in pink too
- Samsung Pixon 12′s price in Spain: €639, unlocked
- LG Xenon for Rogers now available, $80 on contract
- LG Viewty II GC900 spotted