Usually, dual SIM watch phones come from China with a build quality that’s at least questionable.
Well, this is not the case with the iWatch M860, made by the Swiss-based Handyuhr.
The M860 comes with tri-band GSM connectivity (900 /1800 / 1900 MHz) and, since it supports two SIM cards, it’s suitable for users who travel a lot and always carry two cell phones with them.
The display of iWatch M860 is a 1.4 inch TFT touchscreen one with 260k colors and 128 x 160 pixels – there’s also a mini-stylus to help with controlling the screen.
Other specs include:
- Bluetooth 2.0
- MP3 player
- 1.3MP camera
- 1GB MicroSD card in the box (cards up to 16GB are supported)
- 75 x 52 x 18 mm
- 69 grams
The retail price of iWatch M860 is a bit steep: 789 Swiss francs, meaning slightly over $710 or €520. You can buy it right away, from Handyuhr’s official website.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung D980 gets official, in Russia at least
- 8 new Samsung phones leaked – S5050, C5212, S3310 and E2210 included
- LG GM310 music slider shows up, together with LG GB250, GB220, GB130 and GB102
- LG GM360 Bali photos show evidence of it being a dual-SIM phone
- LG A155 (with dual SIM) and LG A120 unveiled