Coming in a candybar form factor, the Samsung C3060R has an illuminated keypad with large keys made out of rubber.
It also has a 2.2 inch TFT display with 176 x 220 pixels and a proprietary Samsung OS that’s tweaked to answer the needs of old people – the font size is larger than usual, the menus are simple and so on.
Here’s what the C3060R looks like:
The new Samsung phone further features an SOS key, FM radio and a 1.3MP camera.
In Russia, the C3060R will be available starting June, for the retail price of around 6,000 Russian rubles ($190). No word yet about the handset’s release in other countries.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung C3060R “granny phone” now official
- Sony Ericsson G900 video review
- Future Samsung Android phones (including the Galaxy S) will feature font changing app
- Samsung C3110 gets FCC approval
- Samsung SCH-B900 touchscreen phone introduced in Korea