Samsung is getting ready to release a new phone that will allow users to make video calls even when in the dark.
The phone, model name Samsung SCH-W760, is a slider that uses infrared rays, so that you don’t necessarily need a light source when making a video call – although the images achieved are not color, but black & white.
Apart from infrared technology, the W760 also features a 2.8 inch AMOLED screen, a 3MP camera, DMB (Digital Multimedia Broadcasting), Bluetooth, music player, mobile printing, flashlight and global GSM connectivity.
Without having an original design, the phone looks quite good:
It’s said that Samsung W760 will be available only in South Korea, via SK Telecom. Details about its price and release date are not known.
Via Telecoms Korea
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Launch SCH-W480 With 4x Digital Zoom
- Samsung SCH-B600 – the world’s first 10 megapixel camera/phone
- 12MP Samsung W880 (M8920) in official photo, looks more like a camera than a phone
- Rugged Samsung E2370 X-treme launched in Germany, costs €129
- Samsung SGH-i310. World’s first 8GB Multimedia Smartphone