For example, its US version that Sprint is getting ready to launch will probably be called HTC Willow – although we’ve also seen it as HTC Cedar.
The Willow has just appeared in some live pictures, so now Sprint’s users can see what it looks like. Of course, its overall aspect is similar to the one of the original Snap, but HTC has made some serious modifications when it comes to its keypad and nav-pad.
Here, take a look at the live pictures (found at the PPC Geeks Forum):
Sprint’s HTC Willow will probably come with the following features:
- 2.4 inch QVGA display
- Windows Mobile Standard 6.1
- Full QWERTY keyboard
- 2MP camera
- 528MHz Qualcomm
- 256MB of ROM, 128MB of RAM
- 1,500 mAh battery
The smartphone should be available starting June 7. It’s said that its price will be of $149 with a 2-yr Sprint contract.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sprint’s HTC Snap S511 already available, but only from Best Buy
- Sprint intros the HTC Snap S511 and Samsung Exclaim
- Verizon to release the HTC Snap as HTC Ozone
- Samsung Exclaim M550 to hit Sprint; Samsung Alias 2 caught on video
- Sprint’s BlackBerry Curve 8530 available now, only $49.99