In the week that the stupid Windows Marketplace restrictions came out, we grilled him heavily about them. And Loke had some good things to say about that – the restrictions sound more scary then they actually are.
The restrictions, of course, were not the only thing we discussed with Loke about Windows Marketplace. But you’ll have to listen to the podcast to know more.
Past and future of Windows mobile, the integration with other Microsoft services are covered too, as are the reasons of why some of the features did not make it into 6.5 release.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Guestcasting on Windows Mobile World 9 podcast
- Windows Marketplace opens for submissions on July 27; WM 6.0 and 6.1 will be supported
- Microsoft is negotiating carrier-branded versions of Windows Marketplace
- More details on Windows Mobile Marketplace’s Phase 2
- Microsoft promotes higher prices for mobile apps