Just yesterday, we were telling you about Samsung’s new C3060R, the company’s first and only phone especially made for elderly users.
Today, the C3060R was officially announced by Samsung Russia.
As we already mentioned, Samsung C3060R comes with a set of features that should provide a user-friendly experience for older people. Its keys are larger than usual, while its 2.2 inch 176 x 200 pixels screen displays easy-to-read text and menus.
On the right side, the C3060R has a red SOS button that can be used in emergency situations for instantly calling up to five numbers.
Other features include a FM-radio, WAP browser and a 1.3 MP camera.
Starting June, the Samsung C3060R will be available in Russia, retailing for about 6,000 Russian rubles ($190 or €138).
There are still no details about the phone’s release in other markets.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- ClarityLife C900, the mobile phone for seniors, now available for $269.99
- Cheap Samsung E2530 flip phone announced
- Samsung P240 DuoS review (Samsung D780 as well?)
- Samsung E2100, E1125, E1100 and E1070 are now official
- Samsung C3060R – new phone for the elderly