The MID was designed by Petr Kubik, and, according to its portfolio page, the concept is the “winner of Intel competition mobile internet device.”
And while this doesn’t mean we’re going to see it built anytime soon, Intel might give it a try and power it with one of its CPUs.
Anyway, let’s see what’s so special about this.
At first sight, the device looks like a somewhat regular touchscreen phone:
But the cool thing about it is that it features a folding display which can be open to “produce” a surface of 210 x 210 millimeters. This should allow you to browse the Web, view videos and edit documents like you’d do on a netbook or laptop. On top of that, the device should also include an anti-theft mechanism.
Well, now let’s hope we’ll see MIDs like these in the next few years
Via Yanko Design
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Microsoft Surface prices to be above $599, rumor claims
- Asus Aura -iPhone like concept
- Leaked info confirms Microsoft Surface being priced from $599. Wi-Fi-only models will ship first
- Microsoft Surface Pro to have 4-hour battery life
- 7″ to 9″ second-gen Microsoft Surface tablets reportedly getting announced in June