It hasn’t been that long since we got wind of RIM’s CEO spilling the beans that his company was working on a follow-up to the popular Verizon touchscreen device. So we are happy to find that pictures of the upcoming Blackberry Storm 2: Electric Boogaloo have surfaced and are now circulating the net.
Pictures are great, but is there any useful information we can glean from these revelations? Absolutely. Here are a few snippets:
- Will launch on Verizon
- Features WiFi in addition to GPS
- 3.2 MP Camera with autofocus
- Thinner and more streamlined feel
- New touchscreen technology called TruePress, compared to SurePress on current version
Frankly, from these pics it doesn’t seem as though it’s really all that different from the original one. If the only major changes are those listed above, will it be worth upgrading to the new one? Please take a look at the pics that follow and let us know what you can see, and also let us know if this upcoming handset is one you’re planning to get!
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola A455 (Rush 2) for Verizon press pics surface. Interesting QWERTY slider
- First spy pics of iPhone Nano?
- New BlackBerry Bold 9800 pics leak out, show more of OS 6
- Verizon’s Pantech Perception stops by the FCC, gets photographed from all angles
- More Android: Saygus VPhone V1 Clears FCC, Headed to Verizon