We told you a while ago that Samsung B7300 Windows Mobile touchscreen handset is on the way.
But, except for the good looks, we didn’t know very much about it then.
Well, today we learned the key specs of Samsung B7300 and they are nothing much to write about.
The best thing we can say about Samsung B7300 now, is that it will most likely be a pretty cheap full touch smartphone.
The specs of upcoming Samsung B7300 include:
- Quad-band GSM, GPRS, Edge connectivity
- Windows Mobile OS, TouchWiz UI
- 3.2” 320x400px TFT LCD touchsreen
- 3.2 megapixel camera
- FM Radio
- built-in GPS
- Bluetooth 2.0, USB 2.0 (microUSB)
- Dimensions: 107,9 x 51,8 x 12,98 mm
- Weight: 100gr
Unfortunately, even if it kept the good looks of Samsung UltraTouch S8300 and is a smartphone, B7300 lost too many good parts to make me happy. You know, things like slide-out keypad, Wi-Fi and 3G connectivity.
Still, it will probably be a rather cheap device for a full touch smartphone. And if it manages to get into below 200 EUR price range, it might become quite a seller for Samsung.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung i740 – new Windows Mobile smartphone in the works
- Samsung U800 Soul-like candybar, Samsung i900 WM 6.1 touchscreen, and Samsung L870 Symbian S60 smartphones show up
- Samsung i740 officially launched
- HTC Omni pics and specs
- Hands-on with Samsung Corby S3650