Mobiado Professional 105GCB Rose is the latest (and arguably greatest) luxury phone unveiled by the Canadians from Mobiado.
In the purest Mobiado tradition, the 105GCB Rose comes with a case built out of sapphire crystal and plated with 18K gold – rose gold, more exactly.
It also has sapphire crystal keys that are hand-painted with the same type of 18K rose gold.
Moreover, the phone has “gun metal black stainless steel screws” and a unique, patent-pending battery cover mechanism.
The specs of Mobiado Professional 105GCB Rose include:
- Quad-band GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Dual band WCDMA 850/2100 MHz
- 2 inch QVGA display with 16 million colors
- 2MP camera with video recording
- 1GB of internal memory
The phone’s price was not announced, but you can get it unlocked, probably for a considerable amount of money.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Mobiado Professional 105GMT Stealth and 105GMT Antique unveiled
- Mobiado intros Professional 105 EM Special Edition and 105 EM CLB luxury phones
- Mobiado Professional 105GMT Gold: a mechanical watch mobile phone
- Mobiado Unveils Professional 105GMT White Luxury Watchphone
- Mobiado introduces Professional 105 EM in Cocobolo, Ebony and 24-K Gold