The Philips Xenium family of phones has a new member, a candybar that will be launched pretty soon under the name of Philips X550.
Obviously, one of the new handset’s strongest points is its battery, which should last up to one month in stand-by.
Unfortunately, like most of the other Xenium phones, Philips X550 doesn’t have 3G connectivity, relying only on GPRS and EDGE for data transfers – that’s why it will probably be sold only in China and Eastern Europe.
Anyway, the handset looks really nice (images found via Mobile-review):
The phone’s features include:
- QVGA display with 262k colors
- FM radio with RDS
- 3.2MP autofocus camera
- MicroSD card support, up to 8GB
- 112 x 45 x 11.7 mm
Now word yet on the release date and the price of Philips X550.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Philips Xenium X830 comes with a 5MP camera
- Philips Xenium X312 shows up, offers one month of stand-by
- Cheap Philips Xenium X116 dual SIM phone announced
- LG GD550 and Philips Xenium X712 show up
- Philips Xenium X510 – new dual SIM phone