Although still in beta, MyPhone provides Windows Mobile users with several useful features.
For example, the service can back up all the data found on your phone (including contacts, images and so on), and restore it on a new phone if the first one gets lost.
At any time, you can access and modify your contact info, via the MyPhone web account.
To download and try MyPhone for yourself, simply visit the service’s official website.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Microsoft Announces MyPhone Service
- Windows Mobile 6.5 is now complete, “looks really good”
- Microsoft My Phone and Google Sync mobile cloud services announced
- Contacts on OVI loses 3 weeks of user data. All your profile, image and friendship updates gone since Jan. 23d
- Vodafone announces 360 services, Samsung H1 and M1 LiMo phones