It’s finally here: the official release date of the Palm Pre in the US has just been announced by Sprint – June 6, 2009.
That’s right, starting June 6, the long-awaited smartphone will be available nationwide, not only via Sprint (both in stores and online), but also through Best Buy, Radio Shack and select Wal-Mart locations.
After a $100 rebate, the price of Palm Pre will be of $199 for all those who sign a new 2-yr contract agreement “on an Everything Data plan or Business Essentials with Messaging and Data plan”.
The webOS-powereed Pre will come with accessories as well: a Touchstone charging dock ($49.99) and a Touchstone back cover ($19.99), which can be bought together, included in the Touchstone Charging Kit ($69.99).
So now that you know when and for how much the Pre arrives, will you be waiting for that new iPhone which should be announced a few days after June 6?
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sprint debuts Palm Pre sweepstakes, might release the handset before June
- Palm Pre Plus to start at $149.99 on AT&T with free Touchstone, coming May 16
- Palm Pre officially coming to O2 UK on October 16
- Palm Pre now available from Sprint, $550 off-contract
- Bell Canada launching the Palm Pre on August 27