Presented as a slim messaging phone, the t349 features a 20-key half-QWERTY keyboard, auto-word completion and XT9 predictive text.
The handset is also T-Mobile myFaves enabled and it comes with email, as well as with instant messaging on-board (Yahoo! Messenger, AIM and Windows Live Messenger).
By the way it looks, the t349 has all the chances to be popular among young users:
The specs of Samsung SGH-t349 include:
- Tri-band GSM connectivity (850/1800/1900 MHz) with GPRS and EDGE
- 2.2 inches TFT display with 176 x 220 pixels and 262K colors
- Stereo Bluetooth
- 1.3MP camera
- Talk time: up to 7 hours
- Stand by time: up to 300 hours
- 4.49 x 1.97 x 0.53 inches
- 3.2 ounces
You can buy the new messaging phone right away, from T-Mobile USA’s website. Its retail price is of $149.99, but you can get it for only $14.99 if you sign a 2-yr contract agreement with T-Mo.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Rugged Samsung a657 introduced by AT&T
- Samsung S3100 now official – another entry-level slider
- Samsung E1110 and Samsung E2510: new basic South Korean phones
- LG VX5500 from Verizon by the end of October, only $49.99
- Ultra-slim Samsung Sway released by Verizon