The service provides “two-way, over-the-air contacts and calendar synchronization”, meaning that your Google Contacts and Google Calendars can be synced with your S60 device.
So, when you make changes to contacts and calendar from your phone or from the desktop Google account, these changes appear both on the Web and on the phone, within minutes.
Note that, in order to use Google Sync on an S60 phone, you need to have the latest version of Nokia Mail for Exchange installed.
If you do have it, follow these steps to configure Google Sync Beta.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Google Sync now has push Gmail support for iPhone, Windows Mobile
- Google Sync for BlackBerry updated with Android-like Contacts feature
- Nokia launches Ovi Mail 2.0 with new features and Arabic support
- Microsoft My Phone and Google Sync mobile cloud services announced
- Microsoft My Phone beta now available for everyone