The giant US carrier will also introduce the LG Glance VX7100, which is not as exciting as the enV Touch, but it might still attract many customers.
Coming in a candybar form factor, the Glance VX7100 is very slim and has a somewhat luxurious back cover (of course, that’s not made out of expensive materials, but it looks like it is).
According to Phone Arena, Verizon will sell the LG Glance VX7100 for only $49.99 with a 2-yr agreement and after a $50 mail-in rebate. The phone’s retail price should be of $219.99.
The main specs of LG Glance VX7100, found via BGR, include:
- 2 inch QVGA display
- CDMA 1xRTT connectivity
- 2.5mm headset jack
- 1.3MP camera
- Talk time: up to 260 minutes
- Standby time: up to 350 hours
- 4.31 x 1.87 x 0.38 inches
- 2.92 ounces
Not bad for an affordable phone, but not great either.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG enV 3, enV Touch and Glance officially unveiled by Verizon
- Verizon’s Motorola Rival A455 and Casio Exilim C721 coming on June 10
- Affordable LG CF360 launched by AT&T
- LG VX5500 from Verizon by the end of October, only $49.99
- Motorola Entice W766 is official, comes to Verizon on September 22