Now T-Mo is getting ready to launch another Samsung phone, the t239, which will be even more affordable.
We know that the pre-pay price of Samsung t239 is of $59.99 – and, according to a post at the Howard Forums, the phone can be bought as of now, via Sears.
The t239 is a slider that comes in two color versions, dark scarlet and grey:
The specs of Samsung T239 include:
- Dual band GSM connectivity 850/1900 MHz
- 177 x 220 pixels TFT display
- VGA photo camera
- User Memory: 10MB
- 1.87 x 3.78 x 0.68 inches
T-Mobile will probably offer the t239 for free on contract, but there’s no word yet on when this will happen.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Cheap Samsung SGH-t349 available from T-Mobile
- 8 new Samsung phones leaked – S5050, C5212, S3310 and E2210 included
- Samsung T669, T359 and T139 coming to T-Mobile USA
- Samsung a777 outed by AT&T for $79.99
- Samsung Highlight t749 available from T-Mobile USA