Until now, Mobiado’s luxury phones have all had about the same style – candybar with alphanumeric keypad.
Well, the Canadian company is apparently getting ready to unveil a new phone that will have a full QWERTY keyboard – this could be the world’s first luxury messaging phone.
According to Mobileburn, the new QWERTY handset is part of an upcoming series called Mobiado Grand Line.
Reportedly, the phone is built out of materials like mother of pearl (also known as nacre) and it might also have a sapphire crystal display.
We’ll bring more about this as soon as new details emerge.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Mobiado Grand Line collection debuts with the QWERTY-equipped Grand 350PRL
- Mobiado Grand Touch Aston Martin is a luxury Samsung Nexus S you probably don’t need
- Mobiado introduces Professional 105 EM in Cocobolo, Ebony and 24-K Gold
- Mobiado Grand 350 Pioneer luxury phone pays homage to NASA
- Mobiado Unveils Professional 105GMT White Luxury Watchphone