Earlier today we discussed breaking news about the HTC Lancaster becoming the first Android phone on AT&T, a big shocker to many considering the company was quite hush-hush about what the future held for the Google mobile OS.
Good news, Android fans — that’s not all AT&T has in the pipeline! The Motorola Heron, aka Iron Man, is still on the roadmap for the holiday season.
There were some rumblings almost a month ago that the Heron was in the works, but there was no information as to what specs to expect with it.
Let’s go over some of the specs on the Heron.
As you can see, nothing terribly mind-blowing, though the 2.8″ QVGA touch screen isn’t shabby considering it’s a slider that reveals a full qwerty underneath. The video capture also looks nice, as AT&T takes the time to brag up the 24 fps QVGA capabilities.
The Heron is geared up for a November release, but we can’t be certain as to how accurate these slides are, or how old they truly are.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sasmung i620 QWERTY Slider Smartphone
- Samsung i570 boxy slider with Symbian OS
- Sprint LG Optimus Slider gets rendered for the first time
- Motorola Shadow specs; details on Motorola Droid 2 for Verizon
- Samsung SGH-i780 possible Black Jack 2 spotted in Dubai