The AT&T leaks continue today with the unveiling of a really interesting LG smartphone.
Apparently called LG Monaco, or LG Pico, the unannounced handset will be part of LG’s Windows Mobile line-up of devices.
According to the info found at Engadget, the so-called Monaco will run on Windows Mobile 7, which means it will probably be launched in 2010 – although the leaked AT&T slide specifies September 2009 as a possible release date.
LG Monaco is a full-touch phone (3.2 inch screen with 480 x 800 pixels) that also features a sliding QWERTY keyboard:
As you can see in the image above, the handset’s other features include A-GPS, Quad band GSM and tri-band HSDPA connectivity, a 5MP camera with autofocus, and MicroSDHC card support, up to 16GB.
The LG Monaco will also have a pico-projector as an accessory.
We’ll bring more about this as soon as official details come out.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Acer M900, F900, X960 and DX900 officially announced
- Palm Treo Pro available via O2 UK
- Nokia E71-like LG GW550 WM smartphone shows up
- AT&T Samsung Propel Pro available starting today
- Windows Mobile Alcatel OT-S988W for China Unicom WO